get market snapshot
A Market Snapshot is a real-time MLS market update and trend analysis overview that shows you live market data in the area of your choosing. With Market Snapshot, you can see data such as sold homes, properties for sale, inventory counts and even days-on-market ? hard-to-get information that is usually only available to realtors. Updated reports are sent to you automatically, based on a frequency you define. Sign up and your first report will arrive in minutes.
Market Snapshot is a powerful tool designed for both buyers and sellers
Market Overview: Market Snapshot charts live market data. It provides the most current sold data, active listings, inventory, and days on market counts available.
Property Detail: View detailed information on homes for sale and homes that have sold by clicking on the View Detail option under any of your selected properties.
Our automated Market Snapshot service provides you with real-time updates of current market conditions, allowing you to keep your eye on a particular neighborhood or area. Market Snapshot's "Comparative Market Analysis" puts you in the driver's seat of your own local locomotive with the freshest neighborhood data.
buyers: get your questions answered
- How do actual selling prices compare to listing prices in a certain area?
- I saw a house I liked, tell me how are homes within a 5-mile radius selling?
- What did that home I had my eye on end up selling for? and how long did it take to get sold?
sellers: get your questions answered
- What did that home up the way sell for?
- How do actual selling prices compare to listing prices in a my neighborhood?
- How long does the average home in my neighborhood spend on the market?
- How are homes close by selling? Are there unsold homes in my area?
Information: at your fingertips
Days on Market
Homes for Sale
Median Sold Price
Selling vs Asking
sign up for today's market conditions