two primary considerations when you begin your search for a new home
If you are like most home buyers, you have two primary considerations in mind when you start looking for a home. First, you want to find a home that perfectly meets your needs and desires, and secondly, you want to purchase this home for the lowest possible price. The key to achieving the best possible outcome is information. We strive to provide you with the latest technology, the most current tools, and of course personal service if you choose to contact us. We are happy to share our specialized knowledge in order to provide the insight needed for you to make the best decision possible.
learn the market
If you are new to Big Bear, your search for a home starts with educating yourself on our areas and the market.
- Read our blog - we analyze and interpret MLS data to give our clients insight into current market conditions
- Request our latest market reports - see the latest detailed charts showing sales by area, price buckets, days on market and much more
- Sign up for Market Snapshot - see homes across the valley in your price range as well as community and school reports
search the market
Our search tools make it easy for you to see what is for sale in Big Bear. Here are some helpful ways to search & sort your favorites.
- See all that is for sale across Big Bear with our map-based search
- Get a quick list of homes available by category: lakefronts, foreclosures, log-style homes, bargains, homes on acreage and more
- Search for homes by area
- Contact us to receive a hand-picked selection of the best available that fit your specific needs.
watch the market
Keep an eye on the market and a step ahead of other buyers by setting up a free search profile and staying current with the latest market research.
- Set yourself up to receive alerts on new listings that fit your specific criteria.
- If you already have an account, go to Saved Searches or My Favorite Listings to monitor your results
- Stay current on trends with our latest market research and blog
- For homes sold and community info around a specific address or area, sign up for our Market Snapshot service